BULLETPROOF IT, LLC- Active Shooter Response (ASR) 24"x36" NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Shield with Viewport and Light!
The Vengeance Series hard armor shield has been designed from the ground up with direct input from federal law enforcement agents. Features include the patented VENGEANCE™ Viewport. The exclusive Vengeance Viewport maintains a wide field of view when compared to standard rectangular viewports while enhancing lower peripheral vision giving a clear forward view of obstacles and trip hazards.
THREAT LEVEL: IIIA
• Size / Weight:
24″ x 36″ / 15 lb.
24″ x 48″ / 19 lb.
• Patented VENGEANCE™ Viewport
• Rigid Carbon Fiber Handle
• Large Single Curvature Ballistic Torso Protection
• Hybrid Composite COREBOND® Structural Ballistics
• NIJ 0108.01 Rated IIIA and Special Threat Tested
- Meets NIJ 0108.01 IIIA Protection
- Ballistic Material: Hybrid composite
- 24''x36'' with viewport and light weight, only 14 lbs
- Includes Viewport but the Intrigrated Light System as a option for added price
- Accurate long-gun deployment
- Silhouette shape provides firearm deployment on both shoulders
Other sizes and Options available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Bulk pricing quote
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
Sorry NO International shipments WITHOUT EAR or ITAR approval.