BULLETPROOF IT, LLC- Active Shooter Response II (ASR-II) Plate Carrier GEN 2 with Cummberbun, NO Armor Included. Now with 4 Quick Release Tubes. Double Rifle Double Pistol pouch and TQ Pouch Included.
Lead time can be 30-60 Days for Black, OD Green, Multicam. Tan is in stock.
Magazines, Tourniquets not included.
The (ASR-II) Rifle Plate Carrier was designed to meet and exceed the needs of law enforcement, military, and private military operators. This ultra lightweight, low profile, high quality plate carrier has great load carrying capacity. Designed for protection, utility and mobility in a compact lightweight design.
The (ASR-II) Rifle Plate Carrier accommodates soft ballistic cummerbund inserts, soft ballistic plate backers, level III and level IV hard armor plates.
• Made of 500 denier Cordura nylon
• Front and rear plate pockets load from the bottom
• Will accept up to 10” x 12” Level III or IV hard armor plates
• Adjustable and removable cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS webbing
• Cummerbund sides accept 5” x 15” soft Ballistic armor inserts (Expands out to 54 inches)
• Empty carrier weight - 2 lbs 5 oz
• Numerous PALS webbing attachment points along the front, back and shoulders for MOLLE pouches
• Front and back real loop panels for ID placards and patches
• Padded, fully adjustable front, back and shoulder areas
• Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points Rear drag handle
• Quick release Tubes
• The front pocket of the Carrier has a hook and loop kangaroo type pocket to allow for accessories.
• Rifle plates are loaded from the bottom front/back and secured with a hook/loop closure.
• Colors: Black, OD Green, Multicam. (Tan has a 2-3 week lead time)
For Military or Law Enforcement. Email for Quote email@example.com
Designed for protection, utility, mobility in a compact lightweight design. Ideal gear for Law Enforcement patrol officers for use in High Threat active shooter situations. Available/Approved for individual officer purchase.
The Shoulders on the Rifle Plate carrier are fully adjustable and padded with a new advanced design feature not seen in other rigs. The shoulder areas once adjusted slides into itself and locks in securely with a hidden quick release buckle. The shoulders have 2 rows of PALS webbing with elastic nylon sewn in between the PALS webbing allowing for comms or hydration tubing.The front and back of the Active Shooter Response Plate Carrier features 5 rows of PALS webbing and two 2 inch rows of Loop sewn on for flags and other identifiers. The front and back of the panels of the carrier on the body side are also padded.
The Active Shooter Response II rifle plate carrier comes standard with a removable cummerbund. Cummerbund runs through the carrier, is fully adjustable (one size fits most) and has PALS webbing on the interior and exterior to accept side plates or other pouches.
Standard is a secondary nylon strap system with quick release buckles (also removable) if the cummerbund is not needed. Both Cummerbund and secondary system integrated on all Active Shooter Resonse II Rifle Plate Carriers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
Shipping Fee to HI and AK will be more and vary in price
$299.00 Regular Price