BULLETPROOF IT, LLC- Active Shooter Response II (ASR-II) Plate Carrier GEN 2 with Cummberbun, Now with 4 Quick Release Tubes kit includes the following.
1 Qty ASR-II Gen 2 Vest
2 Qty STAR647 NIJ 0101.06 Certified Level III+ Stand Alone Steel Plate, Single-Curve, Shooter Cut, 5mm thickness, 10.0" x 12.0" 6.3 lbs. with spall coating
IN STOCK READY READY TO SHIP. (Black is out of stock)
Pouches, Magazines, Tourniquets in pictures not included
The (ASR-II) Rifle Plate Carrier was designed to meet and exceed the needs of law enforcement, military, and private military operators. This ultra lightweight, low profile, high quality plate carrier has great load carrying capacity. Designed for protection, utility and mobility in a compact lightweight design.
The (ASR-II) Rifle Plate Carrier accommodates soft ballistic cummerbund inserts, soft ballistic plate backers, level III and level IV hard armor plates.
• Made of 500 denier Cordura nylon
• Front and rear plate pockets load from the bottom
• Will accept up to 10” x 12” Level III or IV hard armor plates
• Adjustable and removable cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS webbing
• Cummerbund sides accept 5” x 15” soft Ballistic armor inserts (Expands out to 54 inches)
• Empty carrier weight - 2 lbs 5 oz
• Numerous PALS webbing attachment points along the front, back and shoulders for MOLLE pouches
• Front and back real loop panels for ID placards and patches
• Padded, fully adjustable front, back and shoulder areas
• Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points Rear drag handle
• Quick release Tubes
• The front pocket of the Carrier has a hook and loop kangaroo type pocket to allow for accessories.
• Made in the USA Berry compliant
• Rifle plates are loaded from the bottom front/back and secured with a hook/loop closure.
• Colors: Black, OD Green, Multicam. (Tan has a 2-3 week Lead time)
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
- 100% US made
- 10” x 12” shooter’s cut profile. ( FULL CUT is not being offered at this time)
- Constructed of at a minimum ¼” STAR 647 steel
- Steel that meets ARL certification (Aberdeen Research Lab)
- Rockwell specification of C:53
- Produced via induction heating process and not gas fired furnace
- Protect against M193, M855, SS109, M80
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ (P5mmSAN600)( 2020 recertified P5mmSAO
- 6.3 pounds per plate
- Single Curve
- 5 mm in thickness
- 10 Year expiration
- With Spall Coating ( The plates are coated with Rhino Extreme HP-50 Isocyanate (MDI Prepolymenr) along with HP-50 Resin which is a polyurea resin. The thickness is .03” (+/- .005) on both the front and back)
- NIJ Certified- https://cjtec.org/compliance-testing-program/compliant-product-lists/
Performance (Rounds that will be stopped)
7.62 x 51-mm, 149-grain M80 Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) Projectiles
5.56 x 45-mm, 62-grain M855/SS109 Ball Projectiles
5.56 x 45-mm, 55-grain M193 up to 3,100 FPS
7.62 x 39-mm, 123-grain PS Ball Projectiles
7.62 x 51-mm, 150-grain PSP Bonded Projectiles
5.56 x 45-mm, 62-grain Tactical Bonded XM556FBIT3 Projectiles
All lessor shotguns and handguns
Veriphy NIJ Certification- https://cjtec.org/compliance-testing-program/compliant-product-lists/
The difference between Abrasive Resistant (AR) steel and Star Armor.
a. High quality armor, certified by DoD’s Aberdeen Research Lab (ARL) and NIJ 0101.06 Level 3.
b. Produced with a unique, innovative, and patented process with induction heating rather than gas fired furnace—no other producer makes armor our way.
c. Unique microstructure—fine grained and martensitic.
d. Unique properties—high tensile strength, toughness, and multi-hit capability.
e. Increased elongation to absorb projectile energy with minimum back face deformation.
- Abrasive Resistant (AR500) steel:
a. AR is an abrasive wear plate, not armor with no defined armor spec.
b. AR steel was developed to provide wear plates for machinery and earth moving equipment, not personal ballistic protection.
c. After 9/11, DoD’s ARL tested AR steel as an expedient armor and recommended that AR be used “only as a last resort to meet war requirements”.
d. AR will meet some ballistic requirements, depending on the thickness, but the alloy will not meet armor mechanical requirements, particularly Charpy-Impact minimums.
e. Most armor suppliers today will not sell AR as armor — AR is not ballistically consistent and is prone to crack.
- AR producers use different standards from mill to mill — there is no consistency between producers.
Please note the label on the plate will say Level III as Level III+ is not an independent Level from the NIJ. The NIJ has two independent Levels for hard plates ( Level III and Level IV). Level III+ is a special threat Level that means it will stop light armor piercing calibers such as the M855, M193 etc. Rest assured The STAR647 are a Level III+ Plate. The Invoice part number will be the STAR647 but the label on the plate will refer to P5mmSAO as that is the NIJ Certification part number. If you have any questions please let us know.
Magazine Pouches, TQ Pouch, Magazine, Tourniquet, Shear shown in pictures Not included
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
Sorry no International shipments WITHOUT ITAR approval.
Shipping Fee to HI and AK will be more and vary in price- If you do not want to pay the extra shipping cost, we will provide a refund for the purchase.