The Ballistic Flotation Vest is an essential piece of equipment for any waterborne law enforcement or government personnel. This vest provides full front, back, and side ballistic protection, ensuring the wearer stays safe in any dangerous situation.
In addition, the positive flotation system provides added safety measures when operating in a maritime environment. With a threat level 3A rating, this vest is designed to withstand high-velocity projectiles, making it a must-have for any tactical situation. Invest in the Ballistic Flotation Vest for the ultimate protection and safety during waterborne operations.
The Flotation Vest is a threat level 3A tactical-flotation body armor vest designed for maritime security, waterborne police and government personnel. The SFV provides the perfect balance of positive flotation and ballistic protection in any maritime environment.
- Full front, back and side ballistic protection
- Positive flotation system, no inflatable collar needed
- Accepts front/back 10×12 Hard Armor Plates
- 1000 denier Water-Repelled Nylon outer cover
- Reinforced drain holes
- Drag strap
- 4 fixed utility pockets
- Overlapping side coverage with adjustable side closures
- 2.00” hook-and-loop adjustable shoulder straps
- Nylon zipper front with 3.00” overlap protection and two 1” quick release zipper security buckles
- Adjustable shoulders
- Side adjustment straps
- Heavy duty drag strap
- ALICE clip attachment webbing (upon request)
- Hook-and-loop for ID patch
- Full 3.00” overlap front, back and side coverage
- High pressure tested waterproof ballistics
XS - 5 XL