High Cut Ballistic Helmet
The High Cut helmet is designed to meet the rigorous challenges of Law Enforcement, Assault and Special Operations Teams.
The reduced profile helmet shell, with its higher side trim, provides improved interface with various sighting devices, gunstock clearance and headsets that do not typically fit under an ACH or PASGT helmet. It also integrates with various military goggles.
The helmet comes standard with Secure-Fit 4-Point Retention System, which offers stability, comfort, and adjustability for the wearer. This can be upgraded with the Flexloc dial harness. The helmet can also include an adjustable thickness liner system.
1. Ballistic area: Surface area : 1050cm2 – 1150cm2
2. Ballisitc protection level: Level IIIA
3. Material: *Laminate reinforced Aramid impregnated with phenolic resin
4. Shape : Fast Track Helmet
5. Size: S/ M/ L/ XL
6. Weight: S: 1.60kg +/- 50g M: 1.65kg +/- 50g L: 1.70kg +/- 50g XL: 1.75kg +/- 50g
• High ballistic performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
• Adjustable 4 point Secure-Fit harness with an integrated nape pad.
• Two-component polyurethane paint allows de-contamination after exposure to chemical agents.
• Ideal mass distribution minimises lag during head movement
• Designed specifically to accommodate Night Vision Systems & Communication Devices•
Color : Black, Green, Tan
FEATURES: INCLUDED INSTALLED ON HELMET
1x NVG Shroud- Additonal cost for Wilcox Shroud
1x Velcro Kit (As shown in Picture) Attached
1x 4 Point Harness (Dial band can be added for an additional Cost)
1x Impact absorbing internal padding system
Optional Upgraded Attachments: (Not Included)
- This can be upgraded with the Flexloc dial harness
- O2 Mask
- Night vision
- Side strobe light
- Eye Protection
- Attachable face protection
- Mounted lights or cameras
- Wilcox Shroud
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.Sorry no International shipments WITHOUT ITAR or EAR approval.
Sorry no International shipping due to these items being restricted...
Shipping Fee to HI and AK will be more and vary in price