The Advanced Tactical Helmet (ATH) is based upon the US Army’s MICH (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet) & ACH (Advanced Combat Helmet).
Designed as a lighter and more compact version of the PASGT Helmet; with reduced ear & back coverage and no lip, ATH allows for better peripheral vision and hearing, and also enables the wearer to shoot from the prone position.
The helmet includes an improved 4-point retention and Pad suspension system that attaches to the shell with ballistic resistant hardware. Adjustment slides are located on both the front and rear of the harness, allowing adjustment for proper fit and stability.
The Water Resistant Pad suspension system supplied with each helmet consists of one crown pad, four lateral pads and two front and rear pads. The pads are 3/4 inch thick with optional 1 inch thick pads available.
• High ballistic performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
• Adjustable 4 point Secure-Fit harness with an integrated nape pad. Also available with High Tech EVA liners and FlexLoc dial system
• Two-component polyurethane paint allows de-contamination after exposure to chemical agents. Tested to Defence Standard 00-23, Infrared Reflective
• Ideal mass distribution minimises lag during head movement
• Helmet Covers available
• Optional Level IIIA Visor for maximum face protection
• Designed especially to accommodate Night Vision Systems & Communication Devices
Successfully tested for the following: NIJ Level IIIA 0106.01
Available for LE / Govt contracts. Please contact for Official Quotes email@example.com
Current Lead time 30-60 days
Color: Black, Green, Tan
Size: Small, Medium or large
Retention: 4 Point Harness (Dial band can be added for an additional Cost)
Model ADVANCED TACTICAL HELMET/ MICH Cut Helmet
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.Sorry no International shipments WITHOUT ITAR approval.Sorry no International shipping due to these items being restricted...
Shipping Fee to HI and AK will be more and vary in price