Cobra’s dome-shaped, hybridized technology pushes the envelope of attainable weight reduction while maintaining superior ballistic performance and extended-use comfort
- Cobra P2 Full Cut Helmet Shell
- 1 NVG Hole
- Modular Suspension System
- Hardware Kit
Note: After placing an order, Customer Service will contact you to confirm your lead time—expected time for shipment is 12 weeks. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note: Military and Tactical discounts available off MSRP. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific pricing.
Sizes, Dimensions, and Colors
- Small: 20 1/4 - 21 1/2 Inches
- Medium: 21 - 22 1/4 Inches
- Large: 21 3/4 - 23 1/2 Inches
- Extra Large: 22 3/4 - 24 1/2 Inches
- Protective Coverage (Medium): 182.9 in2 (1180 cm2)
- Shell Weight (Medium): 1000 g
- System Weight (Medium - including helmet, liner, retention system and hardware): 1200 g
- Black, Olive Green, Tan 499
Testing & Requirements
- EXCEEDS 730 M/S (2395 FT/S), 1.1 G (17 GR) FSP.
- MEETS EN 397 CROWN IMPACT STANDARDS AND U.S. ARMY ACH IMPACT STANDARDS
5 Year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.Sorry no International shipments WITHOUT ITAR approval.
Sorry no International shipping due to these items being restricted...