When you are looking for the lightest Level III+ Steel Armor available on the market look no further. The Star 647 NIJ rated steel rifle rated plates weigh only 6.3 pounds each, compared to our competitors at 2-3 pounds heavier. And, at only 5mm thick, you will find that this is the thinest steel plate you can own, while maintaining NIJ and DEA compliance and certification.
- 100% US made
- 10” x 12” shooter’s cut profile or Full cut profile
- Constructed of at a minimum ¼” STAR 647 steel
- Steel that meets ARL certification (Aberdeen Research Lab)
- Rockwell specification of C:53
- Produced via induction heating process and not gas fired furnace
- Protect against M193, M855, SS109, M80
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III+ (P5mmSAN600
- 6.3 pounds per plate
- 5 mm in thickness (Non Spall Coating)
- 10 Year expiration
- With or With Out Spall Coating
- MADE IN THE USA with USA MATERIAL
Email for Government or Department Pricing: Sales@bulletproof-it.com
No Civilian Sales
Lead time can be up to 120 days ARO.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC, is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. BULLETPROOF IT, LLC., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
Sorry no International shipments WITHOUT ITAR approval.